We here at NorthernWisconsin.com are always looking for fresh ideas – stories, articles, pictures, reviews, first-hand accounts, recipes, poems. . . you name it. . . anything that is topical and relevant to the great Northwoods.
It’s simply impossible for our small staff (of two) to do the region the justice it deserves. So, if you have an affinity for writing, please submit your work. There’s a really great chance we’ll publish your contribution. In fact, every article or story we publish will land on our home page (for at least a day – and the better ones will probably be there longer!).
What’s in it for You?
You’ll have the chance to promote your business, products, services or anything else in the Author’s Box that gets published with your submission. You can even add in a link to your website, Facebook page or Twitter account! Free publicity in return for your content. Here’s an example of one of our current contributors:
In the past, this website has received more than 4,000 visits a month during the peak season, so, it’s certainly worth your effort.
Not Sure What to Write?
Here are some ideas:
- Restaurateurs – Share your most popular recipe and add in a little background about it?
- Cabin Owners – Tell a story about your favorite hike, fishing spot or winter activity?
- Fishing Guides – How about some insight on fishing conditions or a “don’t-leave-home-without-it” lure?
- Realtors – Share any trends you see in the northern Wisconsin real estate market?
- Photographers – Send us a photograph and describe how and where you took the picture?
- Anyone – Write about an upcoming local event or fest?
In fact, just about anyone can write about just about anything (that’s “clean” and “decent” 🙂 ), as long as it’s related to northern Wisconsin or the Northwoods region.
Of course, there are a few submission rules, so, please read those carefully.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Submit Your Story”]
If you have a photograph you’d like to submit to go with your story…